OMBRES & LUMIERES
OMBRES & LUMIERES
OMBRES & LUMIERES
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

OMBRES & LUMIERES

On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux...

AccueilAccueil  Portail*Portail*  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

The Dark Knight, Le Chevalier Noir

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Jeannot_54
Figurant
Figurant
Jeannot_54

The Dark Knight, Le Chevalier Noir Empty
MessageSujet: The Dark Knight, Le Chevalier Noir   The Dark Knight, Le Chevalier Noir Icon_minitimeMar 10 Juin - 6:18

The Dark Knight, Le Chevalier Noir 18933910

Ce film fait partie de la Saga Batman Bale / Nolan
Date de sortie : 13 Août 2008
Réalisé par Christopher Nolan
Avec Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Michael Caine
Film américain. Genre : Fantastique, Action
Année de production : 2007
Titre original : The Dark Knight
Distribué par Warner Bros. France
The Dark Knight, Le Chevalier Noir 18934710

Trailer :

Synopsis
Après Batman Begins, le célèbre homme-chauve-souris retrouvera son ennemi juré, Le Joker.

The Dark Knight, Le Chevalier Noir 18944210
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Psyché
Superstar
Superstar
Psyché

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark Knight, Le Chevalier Noir   The Dark Knight, Le Chevalier Noir Icon_minitimeSam 14 Juin - 10:04

Batman III: news et rumeurs (spoilers possibles)

Le second film n'est pas encore sorti que les news ou rumeurs sur le dernier volet commencent à circuler.

Ce topic est là pour les regrouper (elles ne sont pas nouvelles, vous les avez certainement déjà entendu) mais gardez bien à l'esprit que, le script n'étant pas encore écrit, toutes ces infos sont à prendre avec du recul. Elles peuvent correspondre à des plans qui vont être abandonnés ou à l'histoire prévue à l'origine par David Goyer et que la mort d'Heath Ledger risque bien de changer.

Scoop: Batman 3 Story Details

The Dark Knight may still be months away, but planning for a third Batman movie is already happening, somewhere deep in the Warner Bros. lair. Tonight, in a flurry of superhero related messages between me and a long time scooper and friend of the site, we uncovered some of the details about where exactly Batman goes next, -
Spoiler:
-

For any of this complex storytelling to work, they’re going to need director Christopher Nolan. From what our source tell us, he’ll be back for Batman 3… but only Batman 3. Whether the series goes on from there is anybody’s guess, but all indications are that no matter what happens Nolan quits the world of Batman after the third one, and moves on to something else.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Scoop-Batman-3-Story-Details-8738.html

(Avant la mort de Ledger)

Scoop: -
Spoiler:
- And Joker For Batman 3

It may seem a little early to be worrying about a third Batman movie while the second one is still filming, but if Batman Begins has taught us anything about Christopher Nolan it’s that he plans ahead. Batman Begins set the stage for The Dark Knight, with references to the appearance of the Joker in the next film. It’s likely that Nolan will do the same thing with The Dark Knight in setting up a third Batman sequel, and we have a surprising bit of information on who may show up in it.

One of our most reliable, long time scoopers just sent us the following tidbit: “Word is that Heath Ledger could be coming back in the next sequel -
Spoiler:
-

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Catwoman-And-Joker-For-Batman-3-6253.html

-
Spoiler:
-

Y’know, if there’s any truth to the rumor.

http://blog.newsarama.com/2008/05/07/rumor-mill-robin-to-appear-in-batman-3 ..(tronquée)..

'Batman 3' Talk Already? Nolan and Bale Weigh In

Just imagine if the Justice League film is so bad that it ultimately squashes the potential for a third Batman film with Christopher Nolan and Christian Bale. Oh man, the fanboy riot would be epic. However, I don't think there is any doubt that Warner Bros. will get Nolan and Bale back together for a third film, especially if The Dark Knight ends up being even half as good as most people expect.

Anyway, Entertainment Weekly held an interview with both Bale and Nolan at ShoWest and asked both of them about the prospect of a third film, and when it was referred to as possibly being a "part 7" Bale was quick to correct.

EW: So do you think there will be a part 3 of Batman?

Bale: Um, look, let's wait and see...

EW: Or, I guess it'd be part 7.

Bale: No, no, no, no, no. [Smiling] Part 3 is what I'd consider it, yeah, I don't say part 7. Batman begins — that was the beginning there, with all due respect to the others. We are re-creating this. You know, obviously the decision is out of my hands. I would, knowing the Dark Knight story, I would like very much to complete a trilogy. And I think that knowing the story of The Dark Knight, it leaves you anticipating something that really can get very, very interesting for a third. Now, the question would be: Is Chris going to be doing it? Because to me I find it tricky to imagine working on it without it being a collaboration with Chris.

Nolan didn't come out and say he would like a trilogy, but you get the impression he is certainly up for it.

EW: Will there be another Batman movie?

Nolan: I have no clue, I mean, I just...

EW: Well, but you leave it open at the end of this one for there to be another one.

Nolan: [Conspiratorially] Do we? How do you know?

EW: One of your actors might have mentioned it.

Nolan: [Laughs] Oh really? [Laughs]

EW: Or hinted at it.

Nolan: Well, he hasn't seen the film. [Laughs] The ending of the film is, we're trying for a similar sense of excitement that we had with the first film. But for me it's always about this movie. It's always about: I want people, when the credits come on this movie, I want their heads just spinning with excitement about what this thing we've seen was and what it might be. But it's very specific to this movie. Without sounding pretentious about it, I really do try and put everything I've got into the film I'm making at any one time, and, you know, see what's left in the end. [Chuckles]

In other Batman news, Blu-ray.com is reporting that Batman Begins is finally going to come to Blu-ray on July 8th along with a re-release of the original DVD. Word is that there will be a single disc and gift set edition, both of which will include an exclusive comic book prologue to The Dark Knight. The box set will also include a Batman Begins motion art lenticular, script pages, exclusive photos, storyboards, five collectible Batman Begins postcards, and $7.50 in movie cash toward a Dark Knight ticket.

I own the HD DVD and haven't watched it since, hopefully the Blu-ray offers something new outside of crummy gift box shit no one wants.

http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/article/batman_3_talk_already_nolan_and_bale_w ..(tronquée)..

“Will Chris Nolan return and direct a third BATMAN?”

JETT SAYS: You know how Chris is, right? He’s coy as hell when asked that question. “I’m not thinking about a sequel right now. My total focus is on this film,” is how it usually goes when Mr. Nolan answers questions about his Bat-future. BUT…

If I were a betting man, I’d put all my chips on the table on Chris returning to helm a third -- and final -- Bat-flick.

I believe that the intention has always been to do three -- a “Bat-Trilogy” if you will. David Goyer has said as much and The Batman himself, Christian Bale, is on record saying that he “very much” would like to do one more and complete the story.

So yeah, I think Mr. Nolan will be back -- one more time.

"Will Christian Bale return to play Batman in another film?"

JETT SAYS: Well, he’s under contract to do three and he’s only done two, so do the math.

But in all seriousness, it’s well know that Christian wants to “complete the trilogy” that was started with BATMAN BEGINS and continues in THE DARK KNIGHT. So yeah, Christian will don the cape and cowl again…

IF Chris Nolan’s directing.

"If there is another film, when’s it coming out?"

JETT SAYS: Summer 2011. Take it to the bank.

-
Spoiler:
-

http://www.batman-on-film.com/mailbag_batman3_5-8-08.html
Sidney32
acteur
acteur
Sidney32

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark Knight, Le Chevalier Noir   The Dark Knight, Le Chevalier Noir Icon_minitimeSam 28 Juin - 19:00

Je ne sais pa très bien comment Ledger est mort, pouvez-vous me dire comment Heat Ledger est mort ?
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: The Dark Knight, Le Chevalier Noir   The Dark Knight, Le Chevalier Noir Icon_minitime

Page 1 sur 1